COMPANY: As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 23 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America’s largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP’s product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP’s in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers. Although Household started as a small bleach plant in Concord, Ontario, we have since expanded to a network of 10 plants strategically located across the United States to efficiently manufacture a variety of cleaners for both hard and soft surfaces. In addition to its private label portfolio, Household manufactures and markets Greased Lighting®, The Works® branded products, Austin’s A-1 Bleach.
This position is located at our Ludlow, MA location.
Days and hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Operations Coordinator receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates with Production Manager and Shipping Supervisor to ensure product availability to meet delivery schedules with Land-Link and customer pickups.
- Insures that all BOL and other paperwork are correct and entered into SAP.
- Reviews and generates bills of lading for customer orders in order to ensure accuracy and timeliness of delivery service.
- Identifies demand for Mars produced finished goods and places orders for same. Ensures adequate inventory quantities of such items are on hand to meet established service levels.
- Confirms deliveries and coordinates schedule changes with customers and Land-Link.
- Maintain all data in customer’s web-based MRP system. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating the order and delivery of customer purchased raw materials into JACO facility, reconciling all inventory transactions and generating month-end inventory reports, receiving and confirming customer’s orders, scheduling/re-scheduling of shipping appointments. During busy season, is actively involved with customer and JACO Production Manager in production prioritizing and scheduling.
- Confers with production, sales, and warehouse personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Informs customer of shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by the customer.
- Resolves conflicts related to delivery problems, i.e., shipping damages, late or short shipments, ship-to-location changes, etc.
- Performs OWI inventory control and coordination.
- Coordinates and completes PECO, CHEP inventory control and purchasing.
- Supports the shipping department as needed to fill out bill of lading in SAP.
- Performs routine clerical duties including copying, faxing and filing.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 2+ years’ experience with inventory functions
- Proficient use of PC including MS office applications
- SAP experience
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK’s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
James Austin Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, genetics, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. We participate in E-Verify.