Blow Mold Daylight (Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:40pm)
Blow Mold Afternoon (Sunday-Thursday 3:30pm-11:40pm)
Blow Mold Midnight (Sunday-Thursday 11:30pm-7:40am)
SUMMARY: Responsible for setting up, adjusting and maintaining the safe and efficient operation of assigned equipment. Responsible for monitoring both production and quality of materials produced.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates machinery that blows mold containers of various sizes and colors.
- Monitors the quality of bottles and ensures they meet quality control standards and specifications.
- Suggests changes in working methods and use of equipment to increase the department’s efficiency.
- Notifies supervisor of any manufacturing problems, as well as analyzing and resolving work problems, or assisting workers in solving problems in a helpful and timely manner.
- Maintains and enforces all safety rules and regulations, and maintains good housekeeping in all related areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to; walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
James Austin Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, genetics, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. We participate in E-Verify.